The line-up for Podcast Live: Politics has now been finalised, with two more podcasts added to the event, along with the announcement of a number of major show guests. The event is taking place this Sunday (7th) at Friends House/The Light in central London.
Given the critical nature of Brexit events taking place this week, and the looming April 12th deadline set by the EU, this weekend’s political debates could not be happening at a more interesting moment.
New podcasts added
- The U.K. in a changing EU: Kings College London’s regular podcast analysing our relationship with the European Union has now been added. James Millar, Anand Menon and Catherine Barnard are set to host.
- Coffee House Shots: The Spectator Magazine’s regular political analysis podcast. Fraser Nelson and James Forsyth will host, with former No. 10 constitutional expert Nikki De Costa featuring as special guest.
Special guests added
Another seven major guests have also been confirmed for previously announced shows.
- Justine Greening MP, former Education Secretary, and currently potential Conservative leadership contender, will be Paul Brand’s guest on ITV News’ “Acting Prime Minister” podcast.
- Lisa Nandy MP and Johnny Mercer MP will be joining Sky News “Sophy Ridge on Sunday” podcast.
- Andrew Adonis, former Transport Secretary, will be joining Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt on their “New European” podcast.
- Emily Thornberry MP, Shadow Foreign secretary, is now a guest on Politico EU confidential
- BBC TV Politics presenter Jo Coburn will be joining the BBCs Brexitcast team as they deliver a live version of their chart-topping show.
- Finally, Alistair Campbell will join The New European team.
Tickets for the event can still be purchased by visiting podcastlive.com
Podcast Live: Politics is taking place at Friends House / The Light on the Euston Road in Central London on Sunday April 7th from 10am-5pm. Show tickets are priced at £12, and all-day entry from £30.